Send Parcel within UK Domestic (UK to the UK) – Complete Step-By-Step Guide
Now you can send parcel within the UK from the comfort of your home. Just use the ParcelPal platform for transparent quotation, range of couriers, and variety of delivery services and get maximum value for the money with minimal effort and time. Let’s see how it’s done:
Send Parcel Anywhere in the UK in Just 5 Steps:
Step#1: Make an Account
This is pretty self-explanatory; you just need to register on the ParcelPal portal. Here’s how to do it:
· Click on Register/Login button at the top right corner
· Enter the details and ask for verification code
· Copy the verification code from the email you receive and paste it in the last “Verify Code” section
· Check the Terms and Conditions agreement box
Now just click on the register button and you are done.
Step#2: Get Quotes
Once you have signed up, click on the “Send a Parcel” button at the top of the HomePage, and you will be directed to Quottion page like in the picture below:
Precisely fill all the details for the accuracy of quotes and then click the “Quote and Book” button.
Step#3: a Courier
You will now land on the courier ion page where you can send a parcel using Parcelforce, UPS, DPD, DHL, and many more couriers. The page will look like this:
There will be different filters at the top like:
· All Services: Will show all types of delivery services by default
· Collection: This will only show the services where the courier company’s driver will collect the parcel from you
· Drop-Off: This will only show the services that require you to send parcel drop off at post office
· Timed: Will only show the couriers that will drop your parcel the next day at specific times
· Cheapest: This will show the lowest prices for delivering your specific item
Use the filters to the courier that works best for you, and go to the next page where you will be required to fill the details of your parcel, your address, receivers’ address and more like the image below:
Once done, make the payment and you will receive a label.
Step#4: Pack and Dispatch
Pack the parcel using the Official Guidelines provided by ParcelPal, print the label you received, and correctly paste it on to the package.
Now, based on the courier service you ed, you will either be required to send parcel drop off at post office or wait for the company’s driver to collect it from your house.
Step#5: Track Your Parcel
Once everything is done, you will just have to wait for the parcel to deliver on the desired time. You can also track it using the “Track My Parcel” page.
Just enter the parcel tracking number in the box, and you will receive the current location of the parcel.
Over to You:
The straightforward 5-step process allows you to send a parcel using Parcelforce, DHL, DPD, UPS, and many more delivery service providers with just a few clicks.
The best part of this platform by ParcelPal is that you have complete transparency and a variety of prices; you can literally get the best price for the courier service you need.